🔘 Neuro media M&C

 

Neuro media


I CAN HELP YOU WITH...


MEDIA

Communication is the lever that guarantees the visibility of a brand, idea, person, or company in the market. I offer comprehensive on-off communication services for product launches, communication and marketing plans for companies, social media management, and spokesperson training, as well as associated services such as the creation, dissemination, and maintenance of web pages, corporate material, and books, memoirs or publications.

MARKETING

"If opportunity doesn't knock on your door, build a door." The creative Adrienne Gussof sums up in this sentence the power of marketing to unite the wishes of producers with those of consumers. For this reason, I manage with special care the relationship marketing services aimed at finding this confluence in networking sessions, conferences, exhibitions, animations, concerts, or hospitality.

STRATEGY

I inquire into the wishes of the companies for success to evaluate the challenges that we will take on together to make their dreams come true. We make it possible by executing a strategic advisory, internal and external communication audit, risk assessment, active listening on social networks, Big Data analysis, audits to enter niches and new markets, location of influencers, strategic advice on influence, reputation, and crisis prevention and management.

CREATIVITY

The key to offering these services is creativity. Creativity is free and serves as an inspiration to add genuine inputs to services. Without this sublime and intangible part, nothing would be what it is. Knowing how to interpret the aspirations of a proposal is an invisible value that brings together an important part of the creative process and adds to the final result of the product or service.

IN BRIEF

I do the design of corporate communication strategies. I manage audiovisual production services, relationship marketing, social media, and web 2.0, among others. I invest in I+D. I research in the area of ​​neurocommunication to be a pioneer in innovation applied to digital communication in 21st-century companies with the responsibility and commitment to be at the forefront.


ABOUT ME


I am Pepa Martorell, I'm Bachelor's in Journalism and I have a PhD in Communication. I have developed my professional career in news agencies, digital media, communication consultancies, television, and written press. And now I am at my best professional moment because I have experience, knowledge, and passion for a job well done. If you want to enjoy the advantages of having visibility I will be happy to help you.